javascript - Drag an image and dynamically generate text box -


I have a project where an image will be dragged and it will be removed in a specific area and when I The text box should be generated with a label like the Asp.net tool box, I am able to drag the image using jquery, but there is no one to know how to get a text field. So it would be very useful if someone had any idea about this, thanks, Vijayesh

Here I have tried to pull and new to JS or JPE

  & Lt; script type = "text / javascript" & gt; $ (Function () {$ ("# drag1"). Draggable ({Cancel: "a.ui-icon", back: "invalid", helper: "clone",}); $ ("# drop" Droppable ({});     

me It seems as if you will dynamically create the element client side.

I recommend that you see in the jQuery API.

Here is a simple example:

  Addendum ('