java - Gradle project refresh error : (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect) -


I am trying to make my first Android app using Android Studio. Unfortunately, every time I try to do to try to run it I open my project, or I gather it gives me the following error:

  Gradle 'MalipoBatteryAlarm' Project Refresh Failed to: C: \ Users \ wickedQuasar \ .gradle \ daemon \ 1.10 \ daemon-6128.out.log (file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)   

Due to the problem, file or directory is unclear. Man to be used to correct this error, changing access rights for the username. B / w switching using the Gradle folder or default and customizable grade wrappers. For the past two days, nothing seems to be done to fix it and I am completely trapped. I have also tried it: But it did not fix it.

I have ruined the tenth productive hour of my life so that efforts can be made to correct it so that any help would be appreciated. From my research I found that this error is due to "unacceptable characters" in filenames. Although in my case I could not find this.

I am using the 32 bit win 7 machine with Android Studio 0.5.5

gradlew build --stacktrace

Returns are successful, but not in IDE ...

Gradual Build File for Project Root:

  // top-level build file where you can add general configuration options to all sub-projects / modules. Buildscript {repositories {mavenCentral ()} dependence {classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradlects.9.+'}} All Project {repositories {mavenCentral ()}}   

Modules Built gradle file:

  apply plugin: "Android" Android {compileSdkVersion 19 buildToolsVersion "19.0.3" defaultConfig {minSdkVersion 8 targetSdkVersion 19 versionCode 1 versionName "1.0"} {buildTypes release {runProguard false proguardFiles getDefaultProguardFile ( 'ProGuard-android.txt'), 'ProGuard-rules.txt'}}} {dependency compilation 'com.android.support:appcompat-v7:19.1.0' compilation FileTree (dir: 'libs', including Are: ['* .jar'])}    

Resolution: Now switch to command line Did has gone. Using ADB and DDS, gathering using grader command line and installation / monitoring. Everything is dramatically fast and works like a magic on the dual monitor setup. IDE is still showing the error ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -