colors - HeatMap with RGB in Matlab -


I want to make a random value from heatmap in my project, I'v RGB 1x3 of vector, what should be appropriate for me to select random colors, although I have created the following RGB's color vector, I kiss Condition of HeatMap by using RGB , I currently need 10 to 15 colors What is the suggestion for creating a heatmap scenario in metlab

  red = [0 0] yellow = [1 1 0] Will be Green = [0 0.5 0] Cyan = [0 0.5 0.5] Blue = [0 0]    

code

  list_all_colors to generate all possible combinations and then to select 15 random ones. = allcomb ([0 0.5 1], [0 0.5 1], [0 0.5 1]) num_rand_colors = 15 %% // number of colors rand_colors = list_all_colors (randi (size_list_all_colors, 1), num_rand_colors, 1),: )   

If you do not want to use allcomb and you have neural network toolbox, Can use to generate masses (code snippets) -

  vectors = {[1], [0 0.5 1], [0 0.5 1]} list_all_colors = combvec (vectors {:}) '   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -