unity3d - CharacterController and Normal rigidbody Box Collider Collision issues -


I am facing conflicts in various different cases. I will mention each of them and I will wait for your help.

Case 1:

I have an object in which the pigment controller is connected and running through this plugin:

Object that controls the character The box attachments are connected with them. Most of the time the collision works perfectly with natural collision effects such as crates etc. and falling from oxygen to the objects with hard and object boxes are called without any problem. But sometimes, it stops.

I try to debugging and searching on Google but nothing has been useful.

Case 2:

I have an object in which the character controller is connected and moving forward with its "simplemove" function.

There can be no collision in this matter, there is no falling effect, there is no natural effect and there is no calling of oncollin, which has hardness and box collider attached.

Please help fix these errors, I am trying to fix it for 4 days but no luck, finally I am posting here. Wait for your answer.

Thanks a great day!

Does the character controller have a rigid body attached to the 'isKinematic' check?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -