javascript - 'Culling' in a voxel world -


I have the world that is full of the vox, to say that my world is 320 * 320 * 96 voxels That is to fill the whole world in the rubbings of my video cord so there is no difference in moving the GPU to a new "block". The amount of face generated for displaying Wickslawarld should be easily brought to the memory of the modern graphic card.

However, now the problem is that how can I cope with not showing some parts of that world, I want to limit it to see this world (for example) 128 * 128 * 96 and variations around the world or camera to show different parts.

To demonstrate my problem, a ground with a (simple) white "can be seen" field, I just restrict the view of the white part to the right WebGL / three.js I'm looking for functions.

voxelworld

You can remove the waxles that you do not want to display from the scene.

  scene.remove (mesh)   

And when you want them, add them to this view and display them. scene.add (mesh)

I recommend splitting into your voxel world fragmentation (like Minecraft) and make those parts individually molded Add the piece that you want to show visible and when you want to hide them, remove them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -