vb.net - How to increase downloading speed of a file over internet? -


I have this code for download file but it gives me slow performance rate.

  Clients as clients. Add ("User-Agent: Mozilla / 5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) Apple WebKat / 536.5 (Chrome / 19.0.1084.56 Safari / 536.5") Client, such as KCHML, GECO.Proxy = No Client.Download File Async (New Yuri (Url), cd and varied and encoded)   

How to split and merge a file to fast download?

If you have a file dow in several parts to improve performance If you want to load, you will need to create a HttpWebRequest for each part and call your AddRange method to specify the limit of bytes, which you can download I have never done it myself, so I do not have any examples, but if I want to do this, then the first thing I want to do is to code the HttpWebRequest.AddRange method Read the MSDN documentation for And then search the web for the same method.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -