python - Negation or exclude filter in Django REST Framework -


I have used the Django REST framework for a while, but in a situation where I have everything I need to be recovered again after seeing a known relationship documentation in the API view, I can not see any underlying mechanism to achieve it. I think I can override the get_queryset () in my ListView and can parse and then custom URL query parameters, but I'm curious if someone else has more Have a more elegant solution?

Update

After a little more research, it appears more than a druggo-filter query, and I do not mention any exclusion functionality I could find it:

which provides the value excluded from the results.

It looks like you search for Have been

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -