java - Replace Needle in AChartEngine DialRenderer -


I currently use dialer to create a dial in the Android application. I want to exclude the needle for a custom made needle which is in the form of an image. PNG format.

I still have a code that looks like:

  DialRenderer renderer = new dialer (); Renderer.setAngleMin (270); Renderer.setAngleMax (90); Renderer.setChartTitleTextSize (20); Renderer.setLabelsTextSize (50); Renderer.setLegendTextSize (50); Renderer.setMinValue (0); renderer.setMaxValue (10); Renderer.setVisualTypes (new dial renderer. Type [] {type NEEDLE, type. NEEDLE});   

Is it possible to remove the needle?

The overall picture is that I have a background image that shows the speedometer and then I have the background of the background image of the Dial Rinderer that just shows the needle and some other things.

So I can not actually find a way to change it with 'image', but instead I Modifies the source code of AChartEngine downloaded and the needle that makes it more suitable for my application. I have seen it thicker and more by changing the needle width to do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -