java - Eclipse crashed and now R file not generated -


My project was compiling, and I do not have any changes in my local repository in XML files but eclipse at a point Crashed, when I opened it again, the R file was not generated.

I have tried

  • Mandatory clean project,

  • Mandatory restart eclipse,

  • Install the latest updates from SDK Manager and then install new eclipse software updates.

    But the R file will not be ready for this project yet.

    1) There is no error in XML files that I can see,

    2) There are no XML file changes in my last few comma or local repositories,

    3) I have removed bin and gene folders and they get automatic rebirth without an R file.

    4) I have returned my entire project with some reduction when I know that the project was compiling but Eclipse will not generate R files only

    any suggestions ?

    Is some menu being used on your app? If you have any errors in the file menu, then your R file does not appear

    I had the same problem yesterday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -