content management system - Using AngularJS within or alongside a CMS -


I was using a CMS (Orcord CMS) to manage the front end of the upcoming web project, when It was suggested that I use AngularJS for "dashboard" like I am not very familiar with Angulose, I started reading about it and started by looking at some tutorials.

Am I wondering if AngularJS can work in a CMS such as orchard? I thought CMS would be a good idea so that the end user could modify the content as needed. AngularJS was suggested to use on our "dashboard" because it displayed dynamic content and made updates very easy to implement.

Does any CMS framework work well with the fingerprint framework or have two mutually exclusive configurations? / p>

Sure, there is no problem. You want to use angular, or any JS structure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -