big o - for loop running time analysis java -


For all of these I have to find out the time to run.

1.

 for  (int i = 0; i & lt; n; i + = 2) yoga ++; For   

2

  (int i = 1; i & lt; n; i * = 2) yoga ++   

3. For the

  (for int i = 0; i & lt; n; i ++) (int j = 0; j and lt; n; j ++) yoga ++;   

4. yoga ++ (int j = 0; j & lt; n; j ++) for

  (int i = 0; i & lt; n; i ++) sum ++ // The above two ends one after the other, not the nested   

5.

 For  (int i = 0; i & lt; 2 * n; i ++) yoga ++   

6

 For  (int i = 0; i & lt; n * n; i ++) Yoga ++;   

7. (int j = 0; j & lt; n * n; J ++) for

  (int i = 0; i & lt; n; i ++) + + +;   

8. For (int i = 0; i & lt; n; i ++) (int j = 0; j & lt; 10000; j ++) plus ++;


For the first time I got the O (N) and the fourth one I got the O (N ^ 2). Are they right? And how do I make others? I'm really confused with the other.

The answer can be expressed in large o or large theta.

Michael Elkan