methods - Opposite tag to @Override in Java -


I know that the tag in Java is @override which is the method to overlap the method Overrides, if not a warning, my question: There is an opposite tag to explain the method, which we do not want to override the method from superclass (like the cause of the accident)?

I know that I can set the method in superclass final , but this solution involves a change to the superclass code. This is what I do not want to do - just want to change my code :)

I know that I can set another name for this method, but sometimes there are many ways in the superclass And you are not just aware of them, so when you apply yourself in the subclass, you can use the same name with accident. How to avoid it?

No, no pre-defined Code> @ override is inversion.

After saying this, most IDEs should be able to identify whether a method is overriding another. For example, this facility is in Eclipse. If you look at your class in outline view, you will see a small triangle where to be overridden for example:

 Enter image details here

Let me assume that there should be functionality similar to NetBeans and Intelisge Idea.


On the one hand, the problem that you are trying to address, inadvertently to avoid overriding an original method, is a serious and harmful, which is especially Enhances high-risk sections, in which there are many methods or a large succession hierarchy (Swap components as an example - I had a very disappointing GUI bug at a time, because of my revolving JPNL's getX) and getY () methods). In general, this is another reason that if it is understood in the state of Virat, then it should be constructed on the heritage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -