c# - How to decide size for windows phone 8 in application images -


I am working on Windows Phone 8 native application development In my application, I need to use multiple images, logo. My confusion is how will I decide image resolution for a particular image or logo size? I have referenced MSDN for the screen but how to manage only the multi-resolution screen. Anyone can please suggest me how to decide what size or size is for my logo or images?

Thank you in advance

Artwork dimensions for the store too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -