variables - How to edit user input in Python 3.3.4 -


I have a program where the user uses a number for each specific criteria, this number is then created in a variable , Who wants to change the whole program. For example, I am called "power":

  strength = int (input ("power:"))   

Later, I try Let's add 10 to this number, but I could not. I tried to put it:

  strength == strength + 10   

this did not come with an error message, but this variable did not change

Use the same symbol for the assignment:

  Strength = strength + 10   

There are two identical signs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -