regex cant match string with start and end -


So I've never had this problem ever, but now I do not know how to deal with it, my example : So I have a simple string: "1" and a simple regex: ^ [0-9] & amp; it does not match! It will match properly without the beginning and the end, but I need them (for a bigger problem) why do anyone have any ideas? Thanks, nico

& amp; String anchor is not the end of the b भाव. This is usually the use of $ is ^ [0-9] $ it allows a string made of a numeric character.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -