python - creating directories from for loop -


I need to create a directory with loop. I have a list.

  a = [Banana 1234, Sep 456, orange 789]   

And I need to make folders by the names of those numbers with numbers in the list Finished for example.

  c: \ folder \ 1234; C: \ folder \ 456   

and so on. Atrinkta for length

code

  is: folder = re.findall (r '\ d {9,}', length) os.makedirs ("D: / Python_study / images / skelbimai / "+ folder)   

but I get an error " Type error: can not add 'str' and 'list' objects " / strong> Do not know what to do. Any help please

edit I tried my method a second time, after deleting the created folder for whatever reason, Python gives me an error

  WindowsError: [Error 183] The file that already exists when a file can not be created: 'D: / python_study / images / skelbimai /'   

2ndEdit

shaktimaan, I get another error now AttributeError: There is no attribute 'group' in 'NoneType' object . what does it mean?

try it

  for length in atrinkta: folder = re.search (r '(\ d +)', length) os.makedirs ("D: / python_study / images / skelbimai /" + folder.groups () [0])    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -