Not able to find external files -


I am a cheat programmer and having trouble directing my compiler that I use const char to create some image files Find me

I c. Kelly is reading through a program, "Programming 2D games", and when I look at my code, she uses this line to find her image file.

const char NEBULA_IMAGE [] = "Image \ NasaNebula.jpg"; // Photo source nasaimages.org

When I do this I get an error that I did not get the file. However, if I use this line:

const char NEBULA_IMAGE [] = "E: / TestProject / Pictures / NASA Nebula JPG."; // photo source NASA

does this work Can anyone tell me how can I configure my project so that these files can be found without defining their exact path? I've been looking around for some time, but in fact I do not need it.

Thanks

Since that path is used on runtime (time compilation Not in), to find and load that file, you need to make sure that the relative path of this type is understood by the current state. You need to make sure that is the current working directory of your application, goes to the relative path file from that directory .

Applications that work in your specific example should be in the E: / TestProject so that the relative path leads to pictures / nasanbula.jpg Complete (and true) path E: /TestProject/pictures/NasaNebula.jpg .

Many flexibility is offered in the normal relative path, for example, by using different resource folders on runtime, thus changing the source code of the application Using different files. But the relative path also demands that the current position of the app allows to solve such routes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -