c# - Making a jukebox, adding track list to list box from .text file -


Correct I am relatively new to programming and I am currently in the middle of my second work, which is creating a jukebox using the array. I have many text files that are kept in this way
  2 other Big Bats John (1961) - Jimmy Dean, the list box, the media player, the text box, the timer and the menstrip. MP3 My Ding A Ling - Chuck Berry MP3   

The first line contains the amount of tracks and the style of the second tracks is the actual tracks of the rest, what I have to do is display the tracks in the list box and when I scroll In the Use List tab, it displays the next set of the following styles. The following is a small piece of my code, I currently have some global

  public string MediaPath = System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName (Application.ExecutablePath); Jan Int. Listbox [] Media Library;   

And then I use numbers for array columns if I have done it correctly. Private Zero JukeBox_Load {Object Sender, EventArgs E} {StreamReader} inputStream = File.OpenText (@ "C: \ Users \ James Dunn \ Documents \ Visual Studio 2012 \ Projects \ Assignment 2 (1) ) \ Assignment 2 \ MyJukeBox \ bin \ genre amount.txt "); NumberofGenre = Convert.ToInt32 (inputstream.readline ()); Media Library = New Listbox [NumberofGenre]; }

If someone can give me some help in displaying a track written in my listbox, it will be appreciated. I would like to leave the first two lines because I want to display only track names. I have spent a day on lectures and general internet and I am getting damaged.

You will do these things with a single file:

  • 1 See all the rows in a string array

  • 2 (optional) Check if

  • 3 (optional) in a row

  • 0] etc.

    Repeat for each file and listback for a complete list of files.

    Here is a starter:

      1 - string [] rows = file. Read offline ("firstfile.txt"); ..4 - for (IntL = 2; L & LT; lines; LNG; L ++) Media Library [0] .Ams.ed (line [L]);   

    (Do not worry about global variables; At your current level, you probably do not even know how to create them. Your variable class variable and when used with care is exactly ..)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -