objective-C creating an app with GPS and specific shop finder -


I am a very new coder I have created 3 apps yet but I am not satisfied with those apps (they are very easy Are). I had an idea recently, locating the nearest gas station and displaying the cheapest one to the user now, I know that it is possible that I do not know the steps to keep this app together. The iPhoneSDK was not useful, the best answer I got was "Read this book to know the entire purpose-language." I want someone to guide me in the right direction. I'm pretty sure that I want some type of database to do this, I know all this. Again, if you are going to answer something like this: "This app can not be started from the beginning", please do not bother even on the comment. Thanks!

Your question is downing because you are asking a very big question which Comes from "How do I create my app?" There are millions of ways to answer this question, but you need to make the decision. This app can be made by any beginner, if you are endurance, continuous and efficient, break your big problems in small sections and learn one by one.

Step 1: How to find the "How to find the user's location in IOS"

Step 2: Google "gas station api" This is something like this really was the first result:

Step 3: Google "How to make an HTTP request in iOS"

Step 4: Google " P> Step 5: Keep them all together

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -