lucene.net - lucene indexing large database with multible tables -


I have 2 tables, 1 of which are the website text (not the html) of the website website (15 GB) I want to index 10 tables. Example: Choose a.id, a.title, a.ipaddress, b.content from Table 1A, Table 2b, where a.id = b.id;

The problem here is that 70-80 hours to get data from the Oracle database for indexing. I tried to point out the page on behalf of the server like rownum & gt; 1 more & lt; 20000 and increment every time but this is taking too long because I'm retrieving the clube data so if I separate two tables separately C: \ index1, table2 C: \ index2. Is it possible to retrieve data using a combination of two indexes?

Which is the best? Indexing different or indexing single? Note: My data will not be updated in the database. I just need the best way.

Is it possible to retrieve data using two indexed combinations

Yes, it is possible to retrieve data from two indexes.

Open an index reader for each index. They are called Reader 1 and Reader 2, then you can use one to read the index and add content.

Multirder Multi Reader = New Multirder (Reader 1, Reader 2); Index explorer explorer = new indicator finder (multi reader);

Reference:

Which is the best? Indexing different or indexing single? Note: My data will not be updated in the database. I just need the best way.

Since the data in DB will not change, I recommend that you use an index.

On the one hand, you may want to keep a watch on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -