tree - Wordpress copy of Google Sites -


I have a Google site and I want to make it equivalent in Wordpress:

    < li> 100+ pages in the website are arranged in an hierarchical manner.
  1. The entire website has a sidebar navigation as a tree (this is the only reason I like Google sites)
  2. (It is not very important, but it is highly appreciated if possible)

    For all WP gurus: How can I do this? Which plugins / themes will I use? I do not care if I have a blog, then blog is least priority. I am the sole user of the site, so there are no roles or other users using the goods.

    For some administrative purposes but rather for the actual site.

    Thanks

    You can be in a hierarchical way, you can navigate once Can build. Check your options menu and see "Manage Sites" if you want to attach a file to a page, see your "Options menu" or press "Me" and view the page settings and allow attachments.

    , menu option and "edit site"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -