radius - Freeradius expiration variable expanding -


After looking at information pages and other resources in dozens of wikis, I find a way to display the expiration date I am unable to find a user.

My reply message: Reply-message: = "Your account has expired on% {End} to expand ab.com!" does not work I can not expand the variable expiration in my database:

My ending label is: expiration: 05 June 2012 02:00 .

The termination mode works however, but I can not just show the end date, is there any way to expand the "custom database variable" in the radius environment? Freeradius?

You need three lists in the server to qualify the attribute with a list, request , Control, answer

The use of the request (default for ineligible properties) and the answer can be estimated by their name. Control (also called 'check' in old modules) which affect the behavior of the modules. Termination is a control attribute, to which you control:

answer-message: = "your account has expired% {control} : Expand on} to ab.com! "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -