pagination - Cakephp: Escape paginator prev link -


I am using the previous link for the Paginator component like this:

  & Lt; ? Php echo $ this- & gt; Paginator-> prev ('& amp; lsaquo;', array ('escape' = & gt; wrong), tap, array ('saved' = & gt; wrong)); ? & Gt;   

this รข ?? ¹ produces a saved version of , when the link becomes active, but the link does not save from the HTML when the link becomes disabled

I am using KPPHP 2.4 < / p>

Additional details:

  1. My model, controller and view plugin is in the folder
  2. My model is a database i.e. Var $ useTable = false; is not using. I get my data through a web service
  3. I have overridden the pagnet function in my model so that I can call the paged web service.

    What are you using?

    I had the same problem: Active links were saved, but disabled people were not.

    I have disabled the "BoostCake.BoostCakePaginator" plugin, and all are working fine, so I will accept a bug in that plugin. (I do not have time to check at the moment, but if / when I do, I will report back.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -