arm - cross compiler works compiling app but not kernel -


I compiled a cross tool for hand with CT-NG. I compiled a hello.c and say "Hello World" Printed and tested, and downloaded it to a work board, it worked, but to download it to the kernel, and to download it on the board, kernel booting failed. The root file system was compiled by a single cross tool.

The combination of tools is: kernel-2.26.32.61 GCC-4.8.1 Gillibak-2.17 binutils-2.22 gdb-7.4.1

The task is kernel version 2.26.31.2. I use cross tool to compile kernel 2.6.32.61. I'm sure kernel source and bizbox subscribers will work because they do everything by downloading the cross-tool hand-linux-gcc 4.3.2 from the Internet. (I use the badgebox to create root fs.)

Is this a problem because of the same kernel version?

I check what I do, but still can not be found.

From the serial output, the first error says "Unable to handle kernel null pointer directory on virtual address 00000001 \ n pgd = c0004000".

With System.map, I get the "c0004000" map in "Apaper_gp_dir"

and I think that bad kernel compilation by my cross device is a working, only 3664b is smaller than. But I do not know what the actual missing is.

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

Once I wrote for the kernel for 4.6, but with the 4.8 built together the cflag -freestanding at KBUILD_CFLAGS . Maybe your case is fine too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -