xcode5 - Xcode 5.1.1 Not compatible with versions of iOS prior to 5.1.1 -


This post tells how to disable ARM 64 so that your app is valid for iOS 5 targeted. The error message clearly states that iOS 5.1.1 is a valid deployment version, but in Xcode 5.1.1 which is not just an option in the Deployment Target section 5.1. Is there an editable file where we can change the value in the drop down?

Instead of disabling ARM 64, does XXC have any meaning in trying to change the value?

iOS 5.1.1 is the most recent version of iOS that runs the original iPad and IAM is still targeting them, so I want to deploy them without affecting performance on IAC.

I changed the architecture to $ (ARCHS_STANDARD_32_BIT) and it is valid. When I changed it back to default, Xcode prompted me to change my iOS deployment target to 5.1.1 and I said okay. I'm not getting the error if I'm not valid.

I think, but I did not try to do this, so that you can also edit values ​​in the exode. If you open the project settings with the version editor, you can see the deployment target and change it into code.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -