javascript - Vertical grid with EXT JS -


I want to use EXT JS grid panel to show some data, but I want something like this: First Name Foo

Last Name

Age First Name Last Name Age

Country US

Country

Foo Bar 18 US

Believing that there will be only one record.

What do I have is the loop through the brain record and create a new table containing each specific information in each row. Something like this:

  [['First name', 'Foo'] ['Last name', 'Bar'] ...]   

But I want to know what is a better solution / approach.

Thanks

I think you Looking for

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -