java - Unable to use resources in production mode with tomcat -


I have developed an application using GWT. It works fine in development mode, on the other hand, when all resources are deployed it becomes unavailable. For example:

I have an image:

  mydomain.com/images/myimage.png   

But when I Deploy the app URL URL:

  mydomain.com:8080/images/myimage.png   

I have already checked and The image is about (mydomain com / images / myimage.png) The problem is about the used port.

I have tried the following methods to access your resources already:

     

or

  & lt; G: image url = "../ images / myimage.png" />   

Both work in development work but not in production with Tomcat.

What am I doing?

In addition to this, I'm deploying the app in the WebAP folder and in the Public_Afault folder resource.

Thanks

Did you mean url = "../ images / Myimage.png " is actually url =". / Images / myimage.png " or are you actually over them on the directory where you are using them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -