ios - iPhone Configuration Profile encryption -


I have a configuration profile with MDM payload and wifi payload. I have a few questions in my mind

  1. Identifying the payload and profile is the difference between password payload. I know that the other person is notified if the user wants to delete the profile.
  2. Can I load the profile remover password for my profile with MDM payload?
  3. How to encrypt my .mobileconfig file? Should I use a CA certificate to encrypt the profile? 1) I think you are talking about the identity profile (vs. identity profiles)

    This profile has to give the device some identity (a certificate and a private key), which it will use to authenticate itself on the server.

    This can be PKCS 12 (which is a format that connects both a proof and key) or SCEP (which is a protocol to get the certificate)

    2 ) MDM profile is always removable (except for a case the device is monitored).

    3) It is actually where identity payloads are used, you must encrypt a profile by using this device's certificate. Therefore, if you need to encrypt a profile and send it to 5 different devices, you will actually need a syrup for each of these 5 devices and you will be able to create 5 copies of this profile and use each certificate. Will need to be encrypted. / P>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -