entity framework - How to implement code first with existing database -


I am using EntryPremaker 5 with the first model of code and existing database. I am implementing the repository pattern. I have a BasInty class like the following: Public abstract partial class basenti

Now I have a table customer who has placed the customer key as the primary key. How should I map such farms with the ID of the BaseTinti? If I have a composite key then how should I map it to BaseIntI ID Please help me.

Ensure that you initialize your dbcip to first:

context.Database.Initialize (false);

The first code is a good article on database initializers:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -