css - Aligning Text and Button in Toolbar -


I have established Fobb on my blog yet but customer support has not responded in my query after a few weeks. is.

I am implementing the custom revision () given by them to add a similar button to the toolbar at the top basically.

Everything that I'm doing is to align some text before & lt; Div id = "social_target" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; , so text and choice will be aligned to look like "Button Like Us! LIKEBUTTON" on Facebook!

Now when I & lt; Div id = "social_target" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; , the text appears but the button appears as under the text, so it is not visible at all.

How do I do this?

I do not know how WordPress works and if you have access to the HTML code, but if So, try putting text in a single div and implementing some CSS, something like this should be done:

  & lt; Div style = "width: 400px;" & Gt; & Lt; Div style = "float: left;" & Gt; Us on facebook! & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div id = "social_target" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

The value of the width is just an estimate, you can adjust it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -