css - rotating div on y axis in I.E -


I am trying to rotate a div on the y axis using the transmitter but it is not supported in IE, therefore I use filters as follows

  Filters: Prozed: DXImageTransform.Microsoft.BasicImage (rotation = 1);   

But still I can not do it to rotate on the y axis .. Anybody can help me find a way to rotate it in IE. Here is the code

    

It seems that you are trying to rotate around the Y axis, Which is a 3D change Unfortunately, PROJECT: DXImageTransform.Microsoft.BasicImage (and progid: DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Matrix for that case) do not support 3D changes

Your code should work in IE 10 or above, but you may have to add an additional css line to your stage function for " -ms-transform ".

I think I can link to the documentation about the 3D changes in IE, but I have found very little of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -