asp.net mvc - Can't change styles using Site.css -


I am learning MVC 4 and I'm using one of the tutorial projects I have found. I am at the moment where I want to play with styles, but I am nervous. I thought that changing a style in site.css would be a job, but it does not matter if I ignore it. Here's a really weird part, though - when I delete the content of site.css and run this project, it seems that before I removed the style code. I know that I have not yet fully understood the specificity, but firebug tells me that the styles are coming from site.css .

Can anyone tell me how this can happen?

It looks like CSS has been cached by the browser. If this is the problem then what can you do? :

  • Press Ctrl + F5 to reload all the resources.
  • Try opening the site again in a secret or private browsing window, close all windows, and then open again in the secret or private browsing window.

    You can see the source of the Site.css file by opening the URL from the browser and confirming the content. If the content is outdated and is not updated, you can press Ctrl + F5 on the Site.css page to find the updated file And then pressing

    • Clean Solution > Create all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -