vb6 - How to change the location of a .chm file at runtime -


I have .chm support file for VB6 app. At the time when I run from the help file location specified in project properties, Location needs to be changed. I do not want to use some form of HTML support. I just need to know which location to change which program to look for .CHM help file.

Anyone run on this issue?

I want to store the help file with the data files on the server, and not on the different machines running the application.

Set the HelpFile attribute of the bottom of the app object:

  App .HelpFile = g_Path_to_Your_CHM & amp; "\ YourHelpFile.chm"    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -