php - Persistent header and side-bars across multiple web-pages -


I am working on a website, after all I buy a domain and as expected, many users, of course, a lot of people Plan on it and it never comes true! Regardless, I am progressing with the intention of keeping a good looking interface which is efficient in its data usage.

One thing I want to do is keep my banner / headers and side-time navigating to separate the pages inside my site, along with the Site-wide context menu at the top of my login and profile , And side-bars are currently underwritten, but are potentially just static images.

I do not know how I will do this well. I could only use my PHP session object, but I would like to be as efficient as possible.

I am using a traditional LMP stack, HTML, JS and CSS (using bootstrap library) on Ubuntu. On an Amazon EC 2 service.

You can create a file with header and sidebar and then use this php code : Include

  ("nameofthefile.php");   

on each file on your site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -