objective c - Autolayout on a sub view prevents the whole window from being resized -


I have a simple view with some labels, textfields and a large NSTextField rest interface.

I can set up AutoLay so that the text field spreads on the width of the window, but when I add the final container to the bottom of the container then the Super View window Can not be changed from

These are my obstacles:

barriers

Therefore, I have to leave this barrier at present and I end up with the following result:

See screenshot

"https: //i.stack. imgur.com/uzVQL.png "alt =" Enter image details here ">

Feeling preoccupied with priorities, especially considering this on a high barrier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -