javascript - resetAllFields in cloned Dropzone.js -


I have a bunch of input elements and one element Now, I duplicate the form to the user (deep clone < / code>) - Each form is freely stored through AJAX post.

When the user clones the form, then I use all input field values ​​-

  clone_form. ('Text, input'). Val ('');   

Now, I would like to clear the drop zone element, which I am trying to do -

  cloned_form.find ('form. -dynamic-dropzone ') dropzone.resetAllFields ();   

It throws "... no function" error How can I actually reset the drop zone element?

I always fixed this problem by maintaining an empty hidden form (with an empty drop zone ), And cloning every time I need it, while I make sure that I assign a unique id and name on each clone form I am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -