cmd - Send input to a open windows with powershell -


In my script I ask the user for a variable named Asset $ asset = Read-Host "Please property Enter tag "

I'm trying to use my powerscript to send a specific line of text to a window. I always use the name" \\ " lt; asset & gt;: cmd "

I'm not sure that this was possible but I was going to try and

Can I do this?

It may be from Poochele. "property tag" $ tag = "\\" + $ asset + ": CMD" [zero] [System.Reflection.Assembly] :: LoadWithPartialName ( 'Microsoft.VisualBasic') [Microsoft.VisualBasic.Interaction] :: AppActivate ("$ Tag") Start-sleep-m 300 [Zero] [System.Reflection.Assembly] :: LoadWithPartialName ('System.Windows.Forms') [System.Windows.Forms.SendKeys] :: SendWait ("Does this work?")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -