sql server - Index was outside the bounds of the Array. (Microsoft.SqlServer.smo) -


I am using SQL Server 2008 R2 I'm working fine but still In the same, I have changed my hosting server and I came to know that they have installed on SQL Server 2012 server.

Now, the issue is that from the server database to SQL Server 2008 R2 , when I click on a table name or stored procedure, I get the error: index Array was out of range (Microsoft SQL Server .so)

Is there any problem with my side or server side ??? And how can I stop this issue?

Upgrade your SQL Server Management Studio from 2008 to 2012

or SqlServer Download and update the management pack of the management studio Maybe you can solve the solution

You can download SQL Server Management Studio 2012 from the link below

http : ///www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29062

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -