reporting services - How to replace nonNumeric value in Column value with 0 in SSRS -


I have a column in which there are percent values, I have an infinite symbol in the form of infinite value. But I need to change all the non-numeric values ​​with 0 How do I change all non-numeric values ​​to 0?

  = Iif (Isnumeric (field! JulyReview.value / fields! Julyquota.vala), (field! JulyReview  

thanks in advance

I do not recommend converting infinity But I think that you need something like this:

  = iif (field! Julquata value = 0, 0, (field! JulyReview.value / field! Julyquota.valella)) < / code>   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -