css - Google Web Fonts not working with nested LESS -


The question already posted on this topic did not solve my problem:

I used I am trying to do Google Web Fonts in a bootstrap website which collects CSS with a less preprocessor. I am importing all the relevant style sheets at the top of my frontend.less as follows:

  @import 'base.less'; @import '/bower_components/fontawesome/less/font-awesome.less'; @import (lower) '/app/assets/less/superslides.css'; @import url (http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dancing+Script);   

I can currently apply web fonts to tag at a global, non-nested level:

  h2 {font-family: 'Dancing script', cursor; }   

However, when I try to use 'all at h2 -tags then #slideshow , a specific device The web font is not working within, for example:

  #slideshow {h2 {font-family: 'dance script', cursor; }}   

or

  #slideshow h2 {font-family: 'dance script', cursor; }   

Is this a bug or how do you implement font types correctly in nested cum?

I have this nested webfont file

  @import url ( http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dancing+Script) while compiling it);) #custom {h2 {font-family: 'dance script'; }}   

This also works when it is not nested

  @import url (http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family = Dancing + script); #custom h2 {font-family: 'Dance Script'; }   

And when I compile it, then I think there is a bug with less bugs, no such reason is showing

it seems That I have seen in the past that not all compilers are the same, and some will cough and die where others will not get it, or will not compile something correctly.

Good luck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -