android - Best field type to store PhoneGap's device.uuid in MySQL -


What is the best field type and length for the device UUID to store PhoneGap?

What I have learned so far, it is that 64 character string is the best option. However:

  • Phonegap,
  • This is quite unknown to me, what is the length of device UIID under iOS devices,
  • went away This plugin introduces another format for layers and devices such as tezane,
  • In case of uniting this problem in various mobile devices, " even more mess "

    To make things even more complicated, I learned from my own examples , Although according to Fongap, Uuaidi 64 characters long hexadecimal string, present it.

    If it is hexadecimal string, then the field type must be clearly string in MySQL. But, what length should I use to make sure that I will be able to record the correct device UUID on any type of mobile device, which is supported by PhoneGap, and that I can get more space in my database Do not waste (like I do this, when using a 64-character long string for storage of 16-character hexadecimal string).

    Since the UIID differs in length from CFIFT and device type, I To store data, I recommend using either the varchar or tinytext field type. Both of these strings are capable of handling the upper limit of length and are not able to add too much upper part in the database.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -