java - new libgdx setup build keeps failing -


I have downloaded the new libgdx-setup and whenever I create a project with box2dlights, it fails and I can not import it because it is giving me an error about not finding the box 2 diets. I also had a problem with the old GDX-Setup-UE where I was not able to use third-party libraries so I'm getting frustrated with libgdx.

  * What was wrong: One problem occurred while configuring the project: 'Android' & Gt; All dependencies for the configuration could not be solved: Android: _debug compile '& Gt; Com.badlogicgames.box2dlights could not be found: box2dlights: 1.2. Required by: Test: Android: 1.0 Test: Android: 1.0 & gt; Test: Core: 1.0   

When I create a project with any dependency check, I can import it properly into eclipse, but I can choose box 2 delites I want to be able because I'm going to use it. I can see box2dlights in my build.gradle, so I should automatically download it from what I have collected. This is my build.gradle

  buildscript {repositories {mavenCentral () mavenLocal ()} dependency {classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradlects.9+'}} All Projects {Plugins Apply: Apply "Eclipse" plugin: "idea" version = '1.0' ext {appName = 'my-gdx-game' gdxVersion = '1.0.0' roboVMVersion = '0.0.11'} repository {mavenLocal () mavenCentral () maven {url "https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/"}}} ​​Project (": Desktop") {Apply Plugin: "Java" Dependency {Compilation Project (": Core ") compilation" com .badlogicgames.gdx: gdx-backend-lwjgl: $ gdx version "compilation" com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx-platform: $ gdx no Smarts: Original-Desktop "Compilation" com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx-box2d-platform: $ gdx Warsen: Native Desktop "Compilation" com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx-freetype-platform: $ gdx warsen: Original-desktop " }} Project (": Android") {Apply plugin: "Android" configuration {resident} dependency {compilation project (": core") compilation "com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx-backend-android: $ gdx warsen" na tives "com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx- forums: $ gdx version: original-x86" resident "com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx-platform: $ gdx example: original-Arabic" resident "com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx- platform: $ gdx wir : Original-Arabic-v7a "Native" com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx- platform: $ gdx warson: resident-x86 "compilation" com.badlogicgames.box2dlights: box2dlights: 1.1 "compilation" com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx- Box 2D: $ gdx version "resident" com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx-box2d-platform: $ gdx warsen: resident-arambeee "resident" com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx-box2d-platform: $ gdx Example: Armaby-v7a "Native resident" com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx-box2d-platform: $ gdx warsen: resident-x86 "compilation" com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx-freetype: $ gdx word "resident" com.badlogicgames.gdx : gdx-freetype-platform: $ gdx warsen: Original-Arabic "resident" com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx-freetype-platform: $ gdx eg Deletion: Origin-Aramby-v7a "resident" com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx-freetype-platform: $ gdx warson: resident-x86 "}} project (": core ") {apply plugin:" java "dependency { compi le "com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx: $ gdx version" compilation "com.badlogicgames.box2dlights: box2dlights: 1.2" compilation "com.badlogicgames.gdx: gdx-box2d: $ gdx version" compilation "com.badlogicgames.gdx : gdx-   

I compilation "com.badlogicgames.box2dlights: box2dlights: 1.1" , which According to jitub documents, I need it, plus I have not changed any settings so that the default Dassault as everything should work.

I believe that 1.2 is a typo .. I do not know the box in the 2D illumination version 1.2 As far as it is, it is not coming and they were already kept ahead of time to call it instead of v1.1.

To build my eclipse, I was able to compile it after changing all references from 1.2 to 1.1, and made my gradele fine.

When using the provided GDX UI for grade build.

(In the core area, you still have a reference for BoxLight 1.2, which should be converted to you 1.1).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -