heap - SQL Developer won't attempt to import an .xlsx file because it's too large -


I have two .xlsx files that are a total of 1.6 million rows, and I try to import these things into SQL developer I am doing / P>

I right-click on the table name and select "Import Data ..." and then select my file and nothing happens. This file logs my attempt to open the file "file - log" in output

file log Output after unsuccessful attempts

There are two different attempts to import the same file here, log in here. When I click on one of them, I get the following message:

warning log However, I know that this warning is not true, because my attempt to import a small .xlsx file is successful so I thought the problem is only the size of the file is very large, and available Tried to change the memory. I went to

AddVMOption -XX: MaxPermSize = 2048M

sqldeveloper.conf Has been changed to > And add another value

AddVMOption -Xmx2048M

which helps in Java VM according to this source:

but this has not done anything for me , And I still get the same errors I am using SQL Developer version 3.2.20.09 but I have also seen it in this effect at 4.0.1.14.

Many thanks!

I tried to look in the SQL * loader, apparently you would see a table & gt; Import data & gt; The next and SQL * should be the option to generate the loader file.

Unfortunately, the Import Wizard did not open just with my large .xlsx files, the SQL * loader option was not present for even a small amount. Xlsx files, or even .xls for that matter.

Finally, I decided to convert my .xlsx files to .csv and import them. It works for all 4 rows of my 1.6 million, and gave me an assembly statement for those 4, 2 of which did not go with any additional modifications.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -