gtk - Python, Ubuntu and GStreamer - specifying one of two webcams -


Using the initial code from this question, I can get a live window from a webcam

I have two webcams on my system, and I want to specify which camera I am calling for the viewer.

I am poking around, and with nothing connected to it, I get this error:

  Error: Resource not found. v4l2_calls.c (493): gst_v4l2_open (): / GstPipeline: pipeline0 / GstV4l2Src: v4l2src0: system error: such a file or directory   

This notifies me that I To see the pipeline ... maybe / GstPipeline: pipeline1 / GstV4l2Src: v4l2src0 or / gstPipeline: pipeline0 / gstv4l2src: v4l2src1

My Ubuntu foo It's not good, and I'm not sure which camera I can specify to use. I suspect that there is something in this line that I can change:

  self.player = gst.parse_launch ("v4l2src! Autovideosink")   

Any suggestions?

Each camera should make the device / dev / videoN (where n one

  v4l2src device = / - dev / video0! The Autovideoink   

should work, where device = specifies which device to select as an input impression.

Have a look on the espap


Keep in mind that this is not a clear perspective - gst_parse_launch is a devtool and does not change the settings dynamically (I.e. volume level, brightness etc.) - are fixed for their lifetime. Section)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -