r - 3d plot to access distribution of variables in space -


I want to create a plot in which I am able to visualize the distribution of a given variable. Let me assume that I want to know how the frequency of a bird's song bandwidth (HJ) value is spread over space.

I tried with scatterplot3d . But I think this is not right.

  x  - A vector (in Hertz) with bandwidth values ​​  

Then I do:

  scatterplot3d (x, y, z) should be "coordinate" or can I use it as a given variable vector?  

Thanks in advance!

I did it with ScatterPlot 3D. Highlight $ E, Hypo $ Northing, Hypo $ Songdir, Angle = 118, Color = "Red", pp = 16, Highlight .3d = TRUE, xlab = "ScatterPlot 3D" easting ", ylab =" northing ", type =" h ", lwd = 1)

where Hypo $ Easting == x, Hypo $ Northing = = Y and Hypo $ Song_Dur == Z (variable).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -