objective c - Game Center Turn Based matches. Multiple type match inside one game? -


IM enhanced its game with game center turn-based matches, though my game has got 4 game modes and I I'm different from making multiplayer mode. I have successfully made the first mode, however, if I try to load another GK Tornabazar McMaker Week Controller then I get matches and same game as before match. Is there a way to create different types of matches inside a game?

This property is possible with a GKMatchRequest . When you specify it for the request, it will only make a match, if it can be found by any other player with match request of the same group. For more information, read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -