Difference Between OmniAuth Implementations for Facebook and Twitter -


I'm a little confused how omniauth works for Facebook and Twitter I notice that when I I use it, then I get recognition back in which a token and a secret involved is my understanding that Twitter will return the same set of keys for the same application key.

For Facebook I think I will only get a token back. I want to use this token to identify the user when he will use my app - but my concern is that Ever since I'm only getting a token back, it's a small token that can change.

I did some research to figure out whether Twitter supports OAuth 1.0 (which I use quite a Twitter).

Am I missing something? Talk of Twitter and Facebook is using different OAuth versions.

Using twitter and facebook, in fact, use different versions of OAuth Twitter OAuth 1.0A While Facebook uses Oath 2.0

For Twitter, the API has two options to access OAuth, only application-only authentication and application-user access.

For details of Twitter's Oath, check out

For details on how to get access token for Twitter API:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -