ruby on rails - Act_as_taggable: any way to clean tag used one time? -


I am using Act_as_taggable Gem in my project, but there are so many confusions in my tags: I have about 10000 tags Where 6000 of them are used only once

I have auto-complete and auto-complete on 10000 tags.

Any method of cleaning the tag only once?

Are you on the ACT_as_taggable version? I am on the latest version and I have two tables:

  tagging - & gt; Id, tag_ id, taggable_id, taggable_type, tagger_id, tagger_type, context, created_t tag - & gt; id, name, taggings_count   

tags. Tags give you the number of times the tag is used. You can get rid of those tags which are used only once, but make sure you get rid of the entries in those taggaries that keep it compatible (tag. Id == taggable.tag_id). Also make sure you have an index at tags.name (which should be by default, but check again).

UPDATE:

To remove the tag? Do you want to do this inside your application? To wit. List all tags on the page and have a remove button? Or are you going to manually delete it in SQL Console by hand-written statement? I recommend the first option because it is more clean and easy: take a look at this - it shows how to remove the tag

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -