javascript - IE 11 ddl tooltip not working C# .net -


After updating from I9 to ie11, there is a problem with my dropdown list tooltip. In my compatibility mode Is set to be viewed and also in the master page but tooltip is still not working correctly Tooltip text will show only on the selected value and below it East. If my DDL has 10 items and my selected value is 5, then there is text tooltip in 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. I do not display any tooltips for 1, 2, 3, 4, when I'm running these values. Here are the codes:

  foreach (list.itl _listItem this.ddl.Items) {string textitem = _listItem.Text + _listItem.Value; _listItem.Attributes ["title"] = textitem; } Ddl.Attributes.Add ("onmouseover", "this.title = this.options [this selected index] .title"); It worked for me with IE11 and Chrome:  
     

You can use the text or value like select.options as: onmouseover = "title = this.options [this.selectedIndex] .text"

Here's my whole sample:

  Lt ;; DOCTYPE html & gt; & Lt; Html & gt; & Lt; Body & gt; & Lt; Select onmouseover = "title = this.options [this.selectedIndex] .value" & gt; & Lt; Option value = "Volvo" & gt; Volvo & lt; / Options & gt; & Lt; Option value = "saab" & gt; Saab & lt; / Options & gt; & Lt; Option value = "opal" & gt; Opel & lt; / Option & gt; & Lt; Option value = "Audi" & gt; Audi & lt; / Options & gt; & Lt; / Select & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt; & Lt; / Html & gt;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -