haskell - Yesod 1.2 CSRF protection -


I am skeptical about the CSRF protection of Yesod, and this is my understanding of how Yesod works in general That is that the form system of Hoseod uses a "token" that is passed as a hidden area in the HTML receipt of the form. When the form is processed, the token is stored on the server (or at least created) compared to that, I would like to track it down, because CSRF protection is starting to be strange in my development environment, and I I would like to change the environment so that in the form of form production do the same work in development.

Is Josod's CSRF token "dependent"?

The token is stored in the user session. You can gain access to:

  fmap reqToken getRequest    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -